At ICMind - Examinations are conducted with great amount of flexibility – in terms of options in modes of exams, duration, date, time & place of examinations, practical & theoretical approach of exam. For details you may refer to following links.
Schedule of Examination:
Four times in a year: Jan, April, July, Oct with exam starting date as 1st, 11th, 21st of each exam months
Modes of examination options:
- E-Postal Examination, From Home/office, World-wide examination-open book-case study based-Practical Applied knowledge Based-Assignment Examinations-Min 10 days examination
- Traditional- Theoretical-From Exam Centre, Three Hrs Examination*
- E-Scan Examination, Email Scan Examination*
- Online Examinations-Negative Marking Applicable, Multiple Choice Examination*
- Audio Video Presentation Examination*
How to apply Exam:
- Email exam demand to exam department in prescribed format from registered email id.
- Written Application to nearest Centre
- Online application – fill-up Exam Application form
When to Apply for Exam:
Student may apply for exam prior to two month before the 1st day of exam month.
How to attend the Exams:
Examination needs to be attended in specified time duration; guidelines are specified in detail with examination question papers; incase of any query related to examination you may communicate through email to the exam department.
Sample question papers
Exam Application Form
Re-Exam Application Form
Exam Cancelation form
Terms & conditions applicable:
The acceptance and rejection of exam application is subject to course duration, accounts department clearance certificate & other terms and conditions.
Almost all frequently asked questions and answers are provided with required details.
- Grading System
- Performa Result
- Certificates, Consolidated Mark-sheet & Project Appreciation
Result Cross Verification