Regional Services Division (RSD)
The Regional Services Division (RSD) was established to with an objective to reach the un-reached. The Regional Centre, Study Centre and Student Support Services of the Group of Institutes is to be established across the length and breadth of the country.
Functions of Regional Services Division
The responsibilities and functions assigned to the RSD are as follows:
- Develop policies, systems and procedures in respect of establishment and management of Regional Centre and Study Centre
- Organize and administer the national network of Regional Centre and Study Centre.
- Negotiate with Government Departments, educational institutions, other organizations including voluntary organizations for establishment of new Regional Centre and Study Centre.
- Identify and appoint suitable persons as Academic Counselors for counseling, interviews, and evaluation of assignments.
- Organize orientation program for various functionaries of Study Centre.
- Funding and expenditure control of Regional Centre and Study Centre.
Student Support Services (SSS) Network
On the recommendations of the Task Force on Student Support Services (SSS), the Group of Institutes has established a de-centralized Student Services Centre (SSC) at each Regional centres of ICMind. The Centre is entrusted with the responsibility of redressing student grievances on a single window basis. It has net connectivity, and online data are to be made available from all the Operational Divisions of the Group of Institutes. SSC at regional level have to intimate the details of aggrieved students for immediate solution in the respective Division at the headquarters.
Click on contact us to locate Centre near to you.